- Available coverage, one hundred thousand dollars or less
- Client needs/wants surgery
- Insufficient coverage, no surgery
- Case settles for significantly less than policy limits
Not the best outcome for you or your client!
Enter Priority Non-Recourse Medical and Surgical Funding:
Priority Responsible Funding will fund any surgeon of your choice, along with all surgery costs (including surgi-centers) at fee schedule charges consistent with Health Insurance/PIP reimbursements.
The surgeon and facility sign agreements with Priority Responsible Funding agreeing to accept a specified amount (consistent with Health Insurance/PIP fee schedule amounts) for the surgical procedure and surgi-center charges.
- Your client is able to have the needed surgery at a fraction of the LOP cost
- The carrier is forced to tender the policy limits to avoid a bad faith situation